August 18, 2011

Memory Game

Memory Game 1

What wonderfulness could be hiding in this adorable zippered pouch, you ask?

Memory Game 2

How about a handmade Memory Game made with wool felt and fun fabric scraps!

Memory Game 3

Memory Game 4

I used a tutorial from The Purl Bee, and my mom and I put together two sets of 15 matches each when I spent a week visiting her in Tennessee recently. This set features lots of pink and flowers and is for my nieces. (The pouch is my first successful zipper installation; I used a tutorial from Flossie Teacakes and increased the finished size to 10 inches square.) We made a second set with puppies, monkeys, plaids, and even some Halloween bats for my friend Anne's two little boys. I think John likes it. :)

John plays Memory

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...